Top 10 pick-up lines for medical students
So you finally escaped the library and decided to go out on the town. Good for you! Perhaps this will be the night you get physical with a live body for a change (those cadavers never seemed that into you anyways). Too bad you don’t realize that while you were held in the captivity of med school you lost all your game. But have no fear, Dr. Love is here. These 10 pick up lines never fail for med students. Use them correctly and you will have to beat the guys or gals off with your stethoscope.
10) I didn’t plan on specializing, but you seem pretty special to me.
9) I wish I was your coronary artery, so that I could be wrapped around your heart.
8) So heres the thing, I have to be up for anatomy at 6am so you really need to have me in bed by 10.
7) Wanna come to the lab and see a dead body?
6) I was planning on going into general practice, but tonight we can practice internal medicine.
5) Are you a pulmonary embolism? ‘Cause I can’t breathe when I’m around you.
4) I am an organ donor, need anything?
3) My adductor isn’t the only thing that’s longus.
2) Step into my exam room and take off your pants.
And finally, the one pick up line that is guaranteed to work 100% of the time…
1) Hey, did I mention I am going to be a doctor?
About the author: Jesse Arthur graduated from East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma. Originally from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma, Jesse grew up on a dairy farm where he developed a love for animals and the outdoors. Jesse is excited to be part of the 2017 class at the Oklahoma State College of Osteopathic Medicine, and plans to one day practice primary care medicine in rural and underserved areas.
Source of gif from above: collection-of-gifs.tumblr.com